1. Where do you get your inspiration from?
Generally, I live a very ridiculous life and am an all-around silly person. I like to make funny observations. I like to think about words a lot, which is why most of my comics are bad puns. Also, my husband is pretty wacky, so living with him gives great fodder for such things.
2. Why do you draw with shitty MS Paint?
Because. It's very easy to use and I get annoyed working with layers in Photoshop and GIMP. I use those programs for small touches, but find they aren't as fun. There's something to be said for drawing something well, despite the pixels.
3. Are you going to sell things?
Someday, if people like me enough.
4. Why don't you allow commenting on your site?
Because. It gives a place for idiots on the Internet to come and be idiots on my site. I don't want to deal with moderating that kind of thing. Taking care of one baby is enough for me at this juncture. Feel free to
send me some feedback
, though! At this point, traffic is low enough that I can promise you a response.
5. Why is your site often updated on Thursday afternoons and evenings rather than Fridays?
I haven't written a program yet to update automatically at midnight, and I can't stay up that late because I get up far too early. You should be happy. It's a treat, really.
6. Is that your real handwriting?
7. Are you bored at work right now?
Also yes. (;
is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-Non-Commercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 Canada License